Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Started from the bottom now we're here...

So this song was just stuck in my head since I have been a little MIA the last week or so. I promise I'm still alive and kicking, just having a hard time carving out a well thought out post so bear with me.

As a quick update, Patrick and I had an amazing weekend together with lots of time spent on our Harley. It felt great to get out and ride on Saturday and Sunday after a long week of week and a week of traveling a head of me.

I headed to the Baltimore area on Monday afternoon for three days of training/meetings at our headquarters. I had training all day today and I have two more days of it. I have to admit, I was pretty nervous about meeting all of the people I've heard great things about and being in the "corporate" office. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised! There was nothing to be worried about. All of my co-workers are absolutely amazing, our headquarters has an effing bar and chef on premises... great food and free food... BONUS! More to come on my trip after I get back to DFW the end of this week.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! It's been a blast, besides sitting in the office all day for training :-)

      Delete